Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Presenting.....JEYO!








You just have to love DSL cameras.....the resolution is amazing. Yogita and I were so surprised..Jeyo LOOKS 100% like George....perhaps and older version of George....Jeyo is a bit bigger...LOL ONLY a bit

I will upload another picture of Jeyo where you can see George sort of measuring his head with his hand. It was not as easy an operation as with the first. Chronic low blood pressure is something that Yogita and have to deal with. Well during the procedure there were a few tense moments...well...frightening....I kept my cool...to you life flash before you eyes...is SOOO scary! Yogita is my life....she is a part of me. Currently we have made the hospital room our home. My new sleeping spot..is on the floor next to Yogita's bed...due to her pain...it is best that we sleep like that for now. Ok I must go....I am so amazed Jeyo and George...so similar...it is as if they were cut from the same exact strands of DNA.

6 comments:

ThE InSide ME!! said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlast JEYO came...hez sooooooooo cute...
we r so happy for u guys....
George is a big bro now.....
hey george u have really grown up...baby..lolzzz

Jemilah said...

CONGRADULATIONS! He is absolutely beautiful! He definitely looks a lot like Amelia and Jotham when they were first born. SO sorry to hear the operation was so difficult! Enjoy that new little bundle. Kisses.

Jeyo said...

Yeah George is a big boy now...it is really interesting to see how they both look alike...
Melah I guess our genes are strong!
Oh Abu...get ready...be ready...

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys! Welcome Jeyo! Gita, rest and heal up soon. Jemal, you must be soo proud! Kiss George for me...love you all xoxo

Mike said...

Congrats guys!! My nephew is beautiful and he looks just like George. Which is weird. Michaela looked just like Ciah when she was first born but started to look different as she got older. Congrats again! Tell Yogi to rest up well. Shavonne and I moved into our new house on 6620 n Gratz St. Baynton Street is going to be a day care. Well get back

Mike said...

How is Jeyo and Yogi doing?