Monday, November 12, 2007

Update!

Well next week Jeyo is scheduled to arrive, that is tuesday morning. We have been getting things ready for quite some time. This week will be the final round of pre-birth shopping. Late next week we will see what other things are needed, and get them as needed.

We feel like veterans now...I just hope Yogita will be able to be up and about like our first pregnancy.

This past weekend we all took a nice short trip to Byunsan peninsula. I will be post pics of that trip. Abu we will take you there as well..there is a ok i gotta go!

2 comments:

ThE InSide ME!! said...

yup i will b waiting for the trip too....and that will b wid jeyo ...............
Hope u guys had a nice time..

k take care.
c yaa

Mike said...

Give Yogi r best and she will be n r prayers. We r moving tomorrow to 6620 n Gratz St tomorrow. It is right around the corner from the hall. Also we are going to AK on the 30th. I will keep u posted...