Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wow...what a start!!!

You know Abu I think back on when i first met you in person....and...wow.....I have seen so much in you.
These days we are facing a hard choice leave south Korea where we have built roots, and go to another place....of course Asia is now my home. This entire region is our playground. We can go where ever we please here. With people like Dad, and Mom on our team...where can we go wrong? We have a great example of 2 people showing lamb like qualities who have stuck it out for so many years. No broken marriages...which make you doubt what you really knew growing up. No separations which can leave an empty feeling, as if two people got together for WRONG reasons. It is so depressing. Omorro filled me in on some situations going on in the States....so disappointing. I look at our son....yeah OUR son, many married couples make the mistake of saying MY son, or MY daughter...foolish thing to say Rira you are included in this. Marriage is a joining together of two people to become one. I mean...come on...there will be hard times....it should be expected. I was surprised at the treatment that I received from people I used to call mom and dad. They turned on my other half making her feel......inferior as if she did not belong.
Now one could say that well...your just listening to what she told you...no not true...I heard this from the horses mouth so to speak...foolish...that person thought I would not act(I brought us back to Korea). Oh well. Look at George..you can see how happy he is. I am so glad that I did not settle in Alaska. I am thankful that certain people showed their true colors.

With out that...I would never have known. So to those people...thanks. You know who you are.
Abu I thank you, and yes I trust you. Don't worry kid, you have it under control. We will be leaving Korea, we are seriously considering our next step. Directly to India, or going to another country in Asia for about a year or so...then going to India. Dad I agree I think your idea is better, as it is where my heart lies as well.

Omorro....I am telling you twin...you and Wendy ought to come out here...there is allot to see. With your love of music.....who knows what ideas you might pick up! You have to get those files to me...I did not forget.

George went to school today first day in school....I feel proud of him. Yogita Mom and Dad feel the same way along with close family in India (hello ABu, and Pinki!!!!). George is happy for a reason. George still remembers you Omorro...LOL you ought to chat with him!!

Well thursday approaches..abu thanks for the pics...we loved them....please post more.

Jeyo....tata!!

8 comments:

ThE InSide ME!! said...

Hmm guys the credit goes to u both for bringing up this way.Jiju thanks for trusting me.You taught me so much abiut everything and now bringing up kids too.LoL.My hubby is really gonna thnk u.LoL
jokes apart u dont need to thnk any of us after all what is a family all about.Do come to India SOON.
yep i will keep u guys updated.

byes

ThE InSide ME!! said...

Bringing up George i meant....LOL damn my spellings thanks to jiju.

about* guys i hope u understand..lol

Unknown said...

Hey guys

George in school? Wow...how time flies! The fact that he is loving school is no surprise though...he's just like his parents: smart and eager to learn! And to be so brave so far from home and handling it like a pro...you go boy!

Aunt LaLa's proud
Kisses

tristan said...

When I first met george, he was a little baby. He must be fine and doing well with you guyz' love. I also want to be one of them who love George. As U know, time relly goes fast whether it is good or bad. I think you might leave Korea someday, so I just hope you just have beautiful memories. U know? your life is so cool. You were born in America and your wife is from Idia. You also have been Korean for a long time. I really would like to live and enjoy my life like U. I just learned that my home country is not only place where I can have great opportunity as soon as I studied in America. Hmm, Do u miss your hometown?? Well, I can't be sure, but I think I will be possible to go Philly. I must take some pictures if I travel your hometown.

tristan said...

Ah~. I know google earth. Naver is the best website in Korea, but most guys in America just get on google. My friends also use google earth when they plan traveling by car. I actually prefer using google map which is really useful. America is a really huge country, so I will not be comfortable without google map. I am just being adopted American life. lol

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

George, Omorro here.

Wow, first day of school! I remember your dad and my first day. My thoughts will be with you forever and ever. Have fun in India!

Jeyo said...

Thanks for the comments everyone. George is still adjusting well. And Omorro you can remember our first day? I remember getting beat up for you, but you usually could talk you way out of those situations.

LOL the memories Kensey emlen and ada lewis...Oh my the memories.

Jeyo said...

Tristan I dont miss my hometown. I miss certain aspects...like the food, some places. I have gained to much traveling to England, and living in Korea for these 8.5 years. It is both exciting, fascinating, and a mind broadening experience. AND PLEASE TAKE PICTURES IN PHILLY. I would love those alot! You know I read your blog !!