Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finally a break in sight!

It has been almost 20 weeks or so since we last had some time off. I remember thinking at that time...."sheesh 20 weeks....we never get a break!". Now here it is. Right around the corner. I don't know what we will do with this time. Perhaps hit the road BUT if we do hit the road there will be literally millions of cars on the road.

In the past it was truly to follow the tradition of Chu-sok which is to worship ancestors. Now people tend to be more secular. Some people visit the grave site 1 week early. Then during the actual holiday they go to resorts, sort of like a short vacation.

One of my classes are restarting again after sometime due to the economic crisis last year. It will be nice to get back to working with them.

Ok i gotta drink some water.

LOL

Tata


4 comments:

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

Wow Jemal! You can't drink water AND finish your blog at the same time! I MUST be better than you!!! So, uh, still waiting to be your friend on facebook...

Jeyo said...

Hi Omorro Heh kinda been procrastinatin' about that....

ok ok...facebook...monday...

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

I'll be holding you to it! When you connect, just look up my first and last name.

Jemilah said...

ARe you attracting new converts Omorro?