So it has been quite some time since I have been able to post. I like to think that it is a matter of being able to, and being plain old lazy. I am now managing 3 company classes, and I have a feeling a 4th might be around the corner. Yogita is feeling sick, not H1N1 though.
2 of the companies I go to check my temp. and have me use an antibacterial hand wash. It is funny because H1N1 is actually a virus. Perhaps the alcohol in the wash can denature the proteins in the virus. Uh...denature....it is when proteins loose their structure, or come apart. With proteins structure is everything. If they lose their shape then functionality goes as well. Heat, light, and alcohol, to name a few can ruin proteins.
Uh I am really blabbing now. Guess it has been that long since I last posted. Sheesh first post of this month is on the 17th. The boys are fine, George is improving in his school work.
In about 2 and a half weeks we will be having a big holiday here in Korea. It is called Chu-sok. This year will suck because it falls smack dab in the middle of the weekend.....which means a 3 day weekend....bummer. Some years we have gotten a very nice 5 days off!
So Yogita is doing ok, I think she actually has a case of mild food poisoning. It is my fault really, I chose the lunch menu yesterday. I think I will post pictures of Bun-sik restaurants. I love em, but sometimes they can be a bit risky. Basically fried food that sits, then is re-fried when the customer orders. Yummy!
I feel pretty good today because Thursdays sort of feel like a Friday, because one of the company classes, is only 3 days a week. Hence, today will have a sort of finality to it. Tomorrow means I will have a very nice 2 hour break ....Friday = extra sweet!
Ok well I ought to log off and call Yogita.
Tata!!
Jeyo
2 comments:
I hope you better soon, Yogita.
she is much better now Melah. At the companies we go to we get our temp checked and use a anti-bacterial wipe on our hands. LOL. It is a virus. A totally different can of worms.
Post a Comment