Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My wife....

Yogita, she is amazing. Many overlook her due to her small stature, and how cute she is. Shame on them. She has many attributes that make her...awesome. I know it sounds cheesy but I do not care. I think that couples should be as positive about their spouse as they can. I mean if we focus on the negative then that is the end result: Negativity. We all know where that leads. I love the song of sol. We are taught to view the wife of our youth in the same way. Well, I know how it feels within my heart to do that. Problems arise and I am better able to meet them when viewing my wife in a positive way. That means fighting assumptions, this is not easy and takes regular prayer, and real effort but it can be done.

I have had women in Korea try to come on to me. It is so different here. Different rules, people are still people but cultures color things in a different light. It has caused strain on our marriage. I can say this, speaking only positive things about your spouse helps to waylay most of the nonsense. Even better it leaves me in a stronger state to stay away from what is bad.

Oh well...just some stuff on my mind...

Melah I hope you get a chance to try out eve, especially with Nick. You both might really like it!

/tata

2 comments:

강병택 pino said...

이제는 한글을 좀 읽고 쓸런지???
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
hey~!!hello..
i'm pino...
do u know me??
do u remmber me??
how are u??
i will marrying to this sat.
hahahahahahahaha~~~~!!!!!!!!

Jeyo said...

LOL wow man! Where will you marry?