Tuesday, November 03, 2009

12 weeks minus 4....oh yeah!

Well holiday season...thats 2 4 day weeks are approaching fast! Yeah! So um what did I want to comment on...the weather! This weekend was looking so nice, then clouds came in...then wind, of course rain!

It got soo cold. Now it feels like winter. We are both feeling it now. I am having car woes again. This time it is in the suspension system. I really have fallen in love with my 2 ton beauty.
Soon the busy winter season will be upon us. I need some coffee. I am ready for my classes for today...and will get ready for the early morning class tonight. Our key word (one of a few this week) is hectic!

This week and the next will be hectic, new teacher coming, new classes starting up.

Ok I gotta go...it is Tuesday but I am feeling tired.....strange.....damm winter.....go away and come back another day!

oh uh....I guess it is about 7 weeks till our 3 day weekend....so um like cool dude?!

/tata

No comments: