Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And fast forward 5 days...

I want to comment on our weekend. It was...unusual. We spent alot time together outside. We went for walks in the freezing cold. We did things like that...due to one reason. We had no car for the weekend. It is not the repairs where so difficult and complex. It was a simple of a corroded bolt, and the needed tools had to delivered. SO we took taxis and walked. It was nice. We saw the movie 2012.....uh it was....interesting. Another world ending epic with a twist...LOL.

Now is it Tuesday, Monday went well for me (no snow!), now? IT IS COLD COLD COLD. I feel it in my bones, in my massive muscles! Uh...yeah they are like...um...well...big.....pectorals, biceps, triceps, and uh well my tummy...


Ugh another busy week. I need to take a chill pill!

P.s this is post number 499......duh dun dun dun!!!!!!!


/tata

oh uh robot chicken rocks!!!!!!

No comments: