Monday, May 31, 2010

Heat wave India!!!

I just read on the news and I have heard from my peeps that yes India is indeed hot! In fact the heat wave is a bit unusual this year. Seems really strange when you think that in Korea we have had alot of abnormally cool weather.

For those of you who have not experienced the heat of India....let me tell you this...it is no joke! I mean I remember during nap time....we would sweat if bodies came into contact with one another. It was like breathing hot gravy. It is a wonder but my computer, my desknote performed normally. It has a AMD cpu which runs very hot.

Indian heat is very different from what I am used to. India and other countries along that latitude have a dry heat. Well....mostly dry. It means you dehydrate very very very fast, with out sweating streams of sweat.

Ok time to get ready for another 4 day week. Lets hope no war breaks out on the Korean peninsula because....I am not in the mode to uproot and head back to the states.

Actually on that topic many feel that North Korea can not make it this far South of Seoul. I would feel very uneasy if I were living in Seoul. It is ONLY 57km from the DMZ. Perhaps 40 miles or so. That means that hundreds...perhaps thousands of artillery units have their guns on Seoul. With the population density of the Seoul, which is greater than New York....you can imagine the the destruction. Ok time to go sleepy sleep.....bye!


/tata

No comments: