However, here is a bit of news that would be very good for us. That is the new F-2-7 visa. Using a special point system, a foriegner on an E class visa can obtain residency status. I like the way money isn't a major point. With this new visa people do not have to worry about sticking to one field, they can branch out. Now it is not an easy visa to get, actually for me, I think it is easier due to living here for 10 years. Age is in my favor (for the next 2 years), If I can improve my Korean that will be a big help to. Some other factors can help as well. I will be looking into it. Yogita would have an easier time than I. Well we will have to see.
On health news we are hoping to get back to walking this evening. I have a pedometer, neat little thing.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment