Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Suncheon City

Well we have arrived! It did n0t take too long to get here. We like this motel, and it is very easy to find if we ever want to come down here another time. I mean as you are entering the city it the largest motel that you see...you just can not miss it. I think I will change the way I travel in the future. Usually I would just drive and drive all night until I reached our location. This usually meant missing out on enjoying the amenities that motels can offer. We have a very nice 42 inch pavv tv, nice ac room, large comfortable beds, valet parking....uh ok I could do with out that (I park my own ride!). There is a pc as well so that I can play eve...heh. Poor Yogita...there isn't a wireless spot here so only one of us can use the pc at a time....aaannd that's me! Actually this really is not a big deal, she is watching TV and thinking about our boys.

We really like this place so we might stay another night here...but we will see.

/tata

3 comments:

ThE InSide ME!! said...

sob sob u aint thinking about me..i miss it all motel thaktorithang n so much..ENJOY UR STAY N VACATION!!

ThE InSide ME!! said...

BTW do visit my blog:-)

Jeyo said...

lol no worries it can happen again...LOL