Friday, October 01, 2010

Finally is Friday!

It was a long week for us. Our little solider Jeyo is not feeling well, but he is full of fight! He even plays with a high grade fever. He is in the best of hands, and our prayers go to him.
George has been a great help to his little brother, and helps out a lot around the house.
I will be taking it easy this weekend, we had a lot on our hands this week.

I visited my friend for my car's monthly check up, she needs a couple of things done.
So to this week I say this "HA HA, I won! I made it to Friday!"

/tata

1 comment:

ThE InSide ME!! said...

yeah the lil soldier is all well and recuperating and ready for the battle aka terrorising us all..lol

btw guys do read my blog and post comment:(