Wednesday, October 06, 2010

New beginnings

I feel more optimistic now, that the new teacher has arrived. The atmosphere is so much better. We have decided to make sure we do not hire someone who simply does not want to do the job. We have also decided that if we see we have made that mistake, they will be summerally let go. It is something we should have done 6 months ago.


Oh well all is well that ends well. Winter is coming and although I realize that it is fall, here in Gunsan it is a very short season. Fall began quite early for us, so I am thinking that winter will also come earlier that usual, and last for a longer period of time.


Jeyo is on the road to recovery thanks to Mom, Dad, Abu, and even George helped out! There is a possible wedding coming soon, so we are getting ready for it. I think I will have to take extra time off for this one. Ok I have to run! I still have pictures from Yeo-su that I need to post.


/tata

No comments: