I do not think that it will make a big difference in the way I do things. I will likely be a bit more regular on facebook and updating here. We are getting an unlimited plan for internet usage. I might never use the wifi on the phone unless I am in another country.
I was more excited about the LG KS20 that I got back in 2008. I am sure I posted about that phone. It is nice....very sleek design, wifi bluetooth capable. I even upgraded it to windows mobile 6.2.
HOWEVER, it was slow. It was very slow when compared to a iphone 3. If I could do it all over again...I would have gotten a iPhone3, and I would have gone through the process to get it on Korea's telecom network.
Instead I was fed up with a product that really was LG's first attempt at developing a smart phone. The GPS unit that came with the phone was incomplete, so you could see this GPS icon but...it did nothing. Absolutely nutty, I remember trying to use it thinking...WOW this is so awesome....NOT.
Oh well when it arrives perhaps tomorrow, or the next day I will have more to say.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment