The first week of July I plan on taking my family somewhere nice and relaxing. We will see.
We will have vacation time at the end of July and Yogi and I have decided: NO COMPANY CLASSES.
We have sacrificed our vacations for one particular company, which results in our not getting good quality time off. Over the past 2 years I remember listening to students from that company telling me "Oh I did this, and that on my vacation", then at the end of the day you realize "hey they got to enjoy themselves, why not me?"
So in 2011, no more company classes during vacations. People need a break, including me, and I will not give it up to just to wait on others. No way!
So we will take a much needed and deserved vacation, perhaps to the east coast. We are considering Seok-cho. We would leave Wednesday night of that week and head out east, and enjoy the beach. I am thinking 3 days 2 nights ought to be enough.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment