Monday, June 13, 2011

Arrgh My Tummy!

Ouch! It happened again! My stomach is hurting everytime drink something, or eat. I think the raw garlic I, and raw onions are catching up with me again. I will go to my doctor tomorrow for a check up. He knows how to fix me up. I will no longer eat raw garlic, my stomach lining simply can not take it.

Our weekend classes will come to a close next weekend, and the following week I want to take the family on a long drive. Something we could not enjoy for a long time.

Jeyo is enjoying his preschool, and his school fees are due, George is doing well in his studies as well. Yogita and I are doing well but really looking forward to the first week of July (I wonder if there is a 3 day weekend for us in July).

Car news: We got a new starter motor, and now she starts like a charm!
I think we need to upgrade Yogi's graphic card, and our operationing systems to windows 7.

ok time to go!

/tata

2 comments:

Natalee said...

Well, you can stop wondering! We have summer vacation on July 28 and 29 so you have a 4 day weekend...yay!!!!!!

Jeyo said...

yeah! And I ain't working during this one no siree.