Friday, March 13, 2015

Another loss....

This week my twin brother lost his father in law. It never ceases to amaze me how when you think things are at least stable....reality strikes. I pray that he can get through this many are praying for him and Wendy (my sister law). She lost her father..you can tell in photos taken and posted on facebook Wendy shared a special bond with her father.

The way she smiled while holding on to his arm. It's a relationship I can only wonder what it was like. She will see him soon, and she will cry...but then again we will all be crying...tears of joy!
Those are the best tears.

So another Friday in South Korea, and Wendy and Omorro are on my mind. I remember the help they gave me when we were last in Alaska. Also when I had to crash at his place while waiting on visa papers go through back in 2008. I wish I could be there now.

/tata

No comments: