Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Finally the weather cools!

Well it is that time yet again. Actually, right now we are on an operation in eve online. Basically, 79 people form a fleet of ships, and head to fight some rival faction. It is very very boring because there are many things are op sec. We as line grunts just follow orders. The highlight is when the shooting starts. Mayhem at times, sheer fun delight.

What makes this night even better is that we have a nice cool breeze blowing through our apartment. AHH, I will I have a bit of vodka later to warm the bones.

Yogita is having a blast while we wait on a stargate (remember...op sec), reading old post on this blog....I HOPE SHE STARTS TO CONTRIBUTE AGAIN.

This weekend we plan to go to beach with a large group of our students. I will be taking lots of pictures and posting them to youtube. This will be bigger than our camping trip. I am thinking about doing more events like this.

It looks like there might be almost 17-18 people joining us on the beach!

This is a ...cow.....ok its a random pic. Dad and I went to a rural area to meet a friend of his whose name is...you guessed it Jamal!

/tata

No comments: