Well this weekend we will be having a picnic with many of our adult students. Yogita and I want to create a special interest group based on English. Mainly, we will meet at least once a month (except vacation season in July and August). We will either have dinner, go hiking, spend some time at the beach, basically some activity with one rule: You must try to use only English. Now I use the word try for a reason, not everyone has the same proficiency in English. So for members who are not able to speak so well, they should at least try.
It was not easy finding a good location but we were able to find a spot in Gunsan near the estuary dam, or dike. I look forward to seeing everyone there and I will make sure to post pictures of our activities on facebook, and this blog.
On a side note...I am very glad that I have this blog, and I have posted somewhat regularly over the years. For example I thought I bought our iphones in 2010. Actually we bought them in 2011. 2011 all cell phones could be unlocked for free. So when we went to India in late 2012 any cellphone we bought from Korea would have been unlocked. Nice to have a blog where I can go back and check on things. Abu got married late 2010, or early 2011. I had that all wrong as well too...
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment