Well it is that time of year again, children's day is around the corner. This year like in 2014 we are getting 4 days off! Instead of heading east, we will go camping! It is cheap fun, we are not far from home, and well...I love the outdoors! This past week was really busy, and it was a bit stressful. So I am looking forward to a 3 day week coming next week. I want to go camping at that time, so we will need to book a place..TODAY!!! This time I will put up our tarp first but leave the smaller tents for the evening. We will have plenty space to roam about and spend time (I am going to buy some pillows). It will be a lot of fun. I will invite my friend but...I am not optimistic that he can join us. His work schedule is brutal!! First we have to secure a spot, it beats going to the free site where we will not have electricity. Ok time to finish some paperwork and get started on this week!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment