Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A busy week after a great weekend!

Well it has been some time since I have updated here. Last weekend we traveled to CheongDo a small town south of Taegu to watch bull fighting. It really blew my mind! It was loads of fun! Watching the bulls size each other up, then fight. It sounds cruel, however after watching one "fight", it looks so natural. Unlike bull fights where the bullfighter kills the bull, in these matches the dominant bull struts around the ring, while the loser bellows,while sticking his tongue out, and with his tail between his legs is led from the arena.

Work is going well, we have a special event this Friday, I hope my class can sound as good as the other groups I can hear right now. Met a new teacher as well, a nice guy.
I also have homework this week...I gotta get on top of it cause this isn't something that can be done last minute!

/tata

No comments: