It is at the end of the semester here at Apple, so that means testing, and student placement for the next term. Monday, and Tuesday we will be testing, and holding meetings until 11pm maybe even later. I know for a fact that once we are done...I will feel so good!!!
I need to chill and enjoy the fact that it IS Friday today, Yogita and I will go out on a date ( I LOVE OUR DATES), and have a good time with the boys tomorrow. It is just at the back of my mind....argh!!
We saw the new X-men movie....it was...ok, great acting but...I get confused with the apocalyse, and onslaught story line. So I will re-read the comics then watch the movie again later. We also watched Warcarft, a CGI heavy movie but very very good. The ending seems to allude to more to come!
If you know Warcraft then you should know starcraft, that as a movie would be epic!!
Last week on Friday Yogita came to Iksan, and we had a nice time...no LAN party. It was nice, could have been nicer if a certain person didn't bring a lot of negativity, that I took it on myself to defuse.
Ok I have 11 minutes to make sure my prep from yesterday is on point!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment