Thursday, June 02, 2016

Perhaps a return to Iksan is needed?

Yeah so it looks like Yogi and I will return to Iksan and have some drinks with Josh, and Jon. I am enjoying where I am at right now. Where I am is so similar to my previous work place. We did many similar things, hung out with each other, helped each other out as much as possible. It was a very positive place for the most part. It is why I am a bit nervous about the new people who might be coming in the near future. Basically we have a very nice harmony right now, and it can take one bad egg to stink things up. We once had a teacher, who would come to class practically drunk. Her excuse? She was drinking with students from her evening class, so it should be fine with the boss.

UGH!!! The same teacher would literally fall apart when she received any form of criticism. She would cry and cry. It was a mess!!! So I am very happy right now..but...I am worried. Some people should never work in a foreign country.

/tata

No comments: