So we are loaded and ready for a 2 day camping trip. My friend decides to go ahead of me. He left about an hour ahead of us. We told him which site we would be staying at. However my friend choose a type of camp site Yogita and I hate. It is one of those places with gravel and trees no place for your car, it just looks too "prepared". Also you are in very close proximity to other people. The site we like has a "wild" feeling. It looks like a forest with a sandy ground. The sites are more spread out providing a bit more privacy.
In Korea many people enjoy the crowded in places. There are different reasons for this preference. The most common one I think is feeling like you are close to people not isolated, or alone. There are those who have large and very expensive set ups.....they tend to be in more crowded sites.
So we plan on making sure that they join us or we will go alone. Oh it is free at the larger sites if you come late at night.
So we only stayed one night...the next day the cars fuel pump decided it was time to quit. One the upside Yogita and I got to ride in our car while it was being towed pretty cool! Yogita and I took a nap while the boys played pc games. Later we both hung out at a park in our neighborhood has some fun talking and walking.
We plan on more outings in the small parks in our area.
ugh Mondays can suck sometimes... (I need to replace the car battery...)
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment