Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Summer is coming...

Well finally we have some relief at the school. You see for 2 weeks we did not have air conditioning (the guys who clean it every year screwed up). It was tough. Now ah sweet cooling air!
My friend Josh told me that he read that this year will be a very hot summer. Well after living in Lucknow for two summers in 2008, and 2013 I think we can make due. I will looking into setting up second hand air conditioners, or portable units (I want to ship them ahead of us should we relocate to India).

Summer camping plans are set on one condition we will not follow our our friend and his family. He will follow us, poor Yogi. The boys are doing well, George now has facial hair gotta teach him to shave. Jeyo is up to his usual antics. Yogita is finally starting to teach me Hindi. I will be downloading vocabulary list, and common phrases on my own. I also plan to listen to Bollywood music the oldies. The newer stuff....is...yuck. The older music I can actually hear words, and phrases. Older is 2000 not 1955. So..perhaps not that old.

We are at a crossroads again. Stay in South Korea, or head to South Asia (India) which was my original plan. We will have to see how things pan out. This decision depends on Yogita and I, and George. As George is getting older it is time for him to figure out what he would like to do, and if it is compatible with staying here or not...


ok meeting time

/tata

No comments: