Today the media is lit up with men and women claiming sexual harassment. The Media is playing this up like "WOW is this what was happening behind the closed doors of power in Hollywood?"
Now I know the actresses and actors have done demeaning things to get roles. I think most people know this. The main issue is the victims had to choose between two things.
One fame which leads to exposure, and later big bucks when a movie makes it big. Two if they had decided this was wrong and they reported it or refused they would be blacklisted. Many actors and actresses want to make it big. It seems many or rather most decided to make it big first, then extract revenge later.
To to the fools who abused these people shame on you. Why not just keep things professional. Dot your I's and cross your T's. If you want something, do what normal people do. Get to know people. Putting people on the spot and making them choose between a life of glamour, fame, recognition, and possibly amazing wealth; asking them, no pushing them to sexually demean themselves is just plain wrong. The actors/actresses are a position that few people can really understand. I make around 40,000 dollars a year. How can I comprehend a person who is being offered 40000 a week making a certain decision? We know what that certain decision is.
So to the powerful people who did this shame on you. Now those actors many of them are financially sound. With them coming out at this time they can take away a lot of earnings from these sexual criminals.
I hope the victims can provide plenty of proof.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment