Tuesday, December 26, 2017

A very Monday feeling Monday...

Of course, it is Tuesday here in East Asia but wow did it feel like a Monday! I was sick for the entire holiday. I could not go to Kwangju with Josh and his wife.I could barely move. Yogita caught the bug as well. We basically stayed in our room and rested hoping the next day would be different. It wasn't. We slept, woke, slept again. I had strange feverish dreams that I can remember but describing them is impossible.The boys were worried about us. They don't have t worry it will take more than a seasonal bug to do me in. Besides if I do succumb my computers become theirs. No, they were worried.

Today I am feeling better. Body temperature isn't fluctuating every 30 minutes. I still don't have much of an appetite. My co-worker Carmel made me some tea, very nice of her. I surprised some people at dinner time. You see dinner is the usually the first meal of the day for me. I am always chowing down. Today...I could only manage a few spoons of soup. The Tea is good though boosting my blood sugar levels.

I am afraid Josh will get hit hard by this bug. He started showing symptoms today. It could mean that he will be out of the woods when our vacation starts this Friday. On the other hand being sick during a workweek yuck!

Jed seems to have had the same type of Christmas holiday I had.

So we have 3 days, no 2 days left in this workweek. Solider ON!!!!!

/tata

No comments: