Well, we just finished our winter vacation. What a time we had! First, over the Christmas holiday, I became really sick. Basically, I just rested in bed with a high-grade fever that would come and go along with body aches. As I was getting better Yogita became ill with the same bug. Her symptoms were exactly the same.
So she basically started to get better (she had a lot of phlegm), the boys got sick. First Jeyo, then George. So our holiday was spent sleeping, watching movies, and sleeping some more. I am now better just clearing some phlegm from the lungs, and sinuses. Yogita still has congestion in her lungs but it is improving. Jeyo and George I expect will be totally fine on Friday or Saturday.
The worse holiday I have had yet. I saw on facebook that an uncle passes away. Apparently, he had some illness. I hope it was not of the mental variety and he took his own life. I really hope it was not. I feel that those deaths are the most preventable.
This week will be a very short work week. Apparently, I came to work way too early. Oh well, at least I met a student who had a dream that I was getting married to Yogita, only that I was wearing a dress. He had a nice laugh out of it. What does that mean? We will get married again except I will wear a dress, and Yogita a suit?
Ok I should go now....
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment