Basically, I am working part-time for a couple of months before I start full time and the new school I am teaching at. I had an option to just rest for 2 months, or do this. I think working and learning the ropes of how this school runs and the dos and don'ts is the better option.
I can meet about 20% of the students many of whom have brothers and sisters (older and younger) attending as well. So many of the little kids know me already. That is very important when starting a new job. It would have been nice to just take it easy for 2 months. I know myself though I would go nuts after a couple weeks. I would likely volunteer at my friend's car repair shop and knowing him he would likely have paid me a little for my time.
We are in the middle of a heat wave...still does not compare to humid and hot Indian weather.
Gotta keep cool!!!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment