Now I should start out by saying that I am not complaining...well yes I am. I am not upset. This is not an angry post. I miss Apple a lot. One thing I miss is when it is time to choose texts. We actually have a lot of say in choosing which books to use with a certain group.
Right now I am teaching 10-11-year-olds words like diagnosis, nauseous, splash (not splashing water).
The material I was given is for middle school or low-level high school students. I will talk to my boss about this. Some topics little kids just can not talk about. They are too young. We have a reading passage today ... I will spend a lot of time not actually reading, instead we will be vocabulary building with words way above their level
Oh well, time to soldier on!
/rant off
No comments:
Post a Comment