Thursday, November 08, 2018

Paperwork is a real pain


I hate doing paper work. Wait two of my students are watching me type this. Tina, and Marcus they are wondering why I am mentioning them. 

Anyways I do not like paperwork. Recently in Korea you need to do even more paperwork than years ago. The immigration officers are finally doing their jobs. This is a good thing. The only bad thing about the system here in Korea and I am sure it is the same in other countries; getting new procedures,regulations, and required documentation along with fees to the people who need it. To many times I feel like I need to review the immigration website to keep up. This is not easy when you are just living your life. 

One nice thing about Korea is that they tend to be very lenient for the first mistake.  So if you want to travel and live in another country; regularly check immigration procedures. Also check make sure when you have to renew your visa what documents you need. 

Basically, paperwork that the boss is supposed to submit was done only for me, so we are playing catch up. 

/tata


No comments: