Friday, December 07, 2018

Winter is here!

Yeah it is cold. However, this is my favorite time of the year. I have walked all over our neighborhood and surrounding areas. You see when I get active I sweat like crazy. So summers getting in some exercise is so uncomfortable. I do not need heavy coats, I would overheat very quickly. So in the winter is when I get most of my walking in. I love to walk and talk with my wife. On weekends walking with our boys. I have actually lost a lot of weight.

One big change moving to Iksan is that I do not drive at all. I really do not need to. The neighborhood we live in is so convenient. It is near our workplaces, shopping, and has so many nice restaurants. Unlike Gunsan where we lived in pretty much run down apartments. So winter is here and I am getting plenty of exercise.

I plan to buy another car or SUV so the search is on.

Uh oh Eric is watching....oh Jeff and James are too. I need to go now!

/tata

No comments: