It is that time of the year. In Korea I feel that western view of Christmas is slowly spreading here. Perhaps it is different in the major metropolitan areas, perhaps it is almost the same.
Years ago it was more of a regilous day for Christians here in Korea. Sure some people gave out presents, usually English academies. I feel that based on what people tell me (friends around my age) that gift giving is becoming far more common than say 18 years ago.
I am feeling better but still experiencing a hacking cough. This is a pretty rough flu season in Iksan. They really ought to shut down schools for a few days.
My plans for tomorrow is to chill with my lady, and my boys. Order some Korean style Chinese food, and watch netflix and youtube premium.
I recently subscribed to Youtube premium, now I love Youtube again. There is even more content available, and with no interruptions due to ads we are very happy.
I am thinking about adding Amazon's streaning service early 2019.
My plans fot the new year tech wise (sorry but the years resolution thing is always the same each year.)
So tech: Upgrade my dual gpus with 9th gen or 10th gen gtx cards. Upgrade my 500 SSD to a 1TB SSD.
Ugh I will continue this post...I have some lesson plans to finish.
Have a safe holiday season!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment