Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Taking it easy on a Tuesday..

There are so many perks to my job. Many are so easy to see. Others are dependent on where you are working. Where I am at, there is structure, very effective curriculum, and mild mannered students.

Of course I have a job to do, and challenges come with that. However, due to the structure of this school is easy to meet challenges I face. There is extra time I can take to prep, correct students work, or read up so some grammar point I will be teaching the next day. It makes for a very busy week from Monday to Wednesday. With later in the week the work load feels lighter. I am still making some mistakes, and I am learning more about what I need to focus on with each class.

Somethings are just inherently Korean. For example I am told to focus on one more, and it is ok to skip another text book. While the next week that idea is in the reverse. This is normal and I take it in stride. \

When I worked at apple we really should have had time set aside for teachers to work together on the paperwork. Since we did't teachers would have to either stay really late, or take work home.

Well it is time to check my students work.....

/tata

No comments: