Sometimes life events can be expected but most times things come as a nasty surprise. A friend of ours passed away last Sunday Feb. 2nd. He leaves behind his wife and young child. It is so strange he was doing so well. He moved from Korea to spend some time in America. He got a new job that sounded really promising. His last post was just last week on Facebook about his new job. What is more shocking for us is that the family seems to know nothing about it. His brother got back to us and said that he doesn't know what happened. So sad. Of course this happens all over the world. For Yogi and I we feel it is more important to focus on the small things in life. You never know when your time is up on this planet. Some people are running after money, fame, a lasting legacy. I only want to leave behind good memories for those that love us. For my boys I want them to remember the advice I have given them, and remember the fun we have had.
Live your life, do not try to live another persons life. Do not judge others.
Ok time to go rest John Testa.
No comments:
Post a Comment