These days are very busy days. Even the pandemic could not slow us down. We are very forunate for this. You never what is around the corner. This world is full of uncertainty. At any moment things could from bad to unbearable. We have been forunate as of late. It is hard these days as we facing mass vacination. Everyone knows that this thing is man made. We just don't why they did this. We have so many theories.
So as I am working and working I scan the news, and gather information. I it is better to be awake. To realize some truths about the world we live in. One truth is human nature. Due that I have made this blog private. First my opinions and views should not be shared openly. I need to test if the settings work though. If you know who I am you can figure out a lot of things about my life by reading this blog. I feel that there are certain people who I considered friends but they actually hate my wife. If you hate the one I love that means you hate me too. Another reason to limit access to information about my daily goings on and movements. I need to test if it is working though. Or I will archive this and delete this account.
Ok so after some testing to access this blog you will need to sign into a blogger accoun via goggle id. Since that is linked to an email ID only those who I send an invite too can see this blog.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment