Some people love holidays. I enjoy them. I do. I enjoy the time I have with my family, my wife, and my friends. However, working in the industry that we do can cause some issues. The main one is that classes need to be rescheduled. Where I work I have even lost pay (kind of unfair but whatever) over covid days off. We have still been very fortunate during these times though. So now we are entering a 3-week stretch with no holidays.
So strangely enough I am going to enjoy the reguar schedule. Family bible studies, exercise, and even work will run more smoothly. Finally, we will have a stretch of time with out odd weeks were we are working then a break then back to work. Of course I am not saying that is a bad thing. It is ust nice to get back to normal.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment