The people I work for took legal action against another person due to some issue. I will not go into details here. The result was that the case was thrown out. Both sides I am assuming had to spend time and money dealing that situation. I am sure they are not hurting moneywise.
However, the man I work for and his wife still hold a grudge against those other people.
In 2019 I started working for people I currently work for. When Yogita and I would enjoy our time out we would meet people in the community. It is a very small community. They would ask: "Who do you work for?" or "Where do you work?".
Once I told them they would pause and say things like: "But you are a nice guy, why work there". I did not understand until Yogi and I had drinks for the first time with him alone. He gave more details on what happened. He was very angry about the situation. Fast forward one year. Yogita and I actually met and made friends with the other party. First, they said nothing negative about the person I work for. Second, they seemed to want to welcome them back to rekindle a friendship.
Now, due to the holding of this grudge they are always on the fringe. Not invited to gatherings. These gatherings can be very good sources of useful information or just a great stress reliever. A time to talk about issues that are on your mind with people who you have known for years! Instead, they have lost that. Well actually they have not. It is up to them (the people I work for) to just let go of the anger. So what that they are more successful than you are. Really we should all be happy to able to survive in this stressful world that is difficult to deal with!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment