Friday, August 19, 2022

4 day week is over!

The rainy coudy waether contiues here. It seems all over the world weather conditions are setting to transorm the Earth. The bible discribes the future Earth has having mountains proviing an adumdance of food. Today mountains do not provide such sustainence. Instead they often hold large amounts of ice. In fact we think of fertile land as being flat, nearbye fresh water sources to aid in irragation. I think we are looking at Jehovah's long term plan for Earth. 
In the bible the mountains are shown to be so full of grain that we will have more than enough food to go around. In deed there is so much that we do not know, and we do not need to know at this time.
So many people live in fear these days. My boss has told me on many occasions that he has a hard time getting a good nights sleep He is a healthy individual yet the stresses of this world has an impact on him. 
I sleep like a baby. I used to suffer from insomina. Now, that I regularly study the bible and pray to Jehovah, and actively work on what I pray for....I have peace. I learning more more about Jehovah's peace. It is fun to learn. Even better it is wonderful to take that knowledge and use it to the fullest!
So this was a short week. That is ok. I look forward to next week. To restart another week, trying to make the right changes and put on the new personality. 
Ok time to go!
/tata

No comments: