Tuesday, August 16, 2022

August Rains

We have been having record rainfalls in South Korea this summer season. I feel a bit bummed because we have not been walking as regularly, and Yogi gets bad migraines during weather like this. So we basically have a regular family schedule. That is family bible study followed by family discussion (the boys update us on projects they are working on). Also I announce any big events that are coming. After that we eat dinner, the boys get free time (hobbies) then they go to bed. Usually, due to the bad weather Yogi takes a very long nap. Later we enjoy some time gaming or watching documentaries. 

However, what is missing is our walking. Usually, after dinner on bible study nights we go for a nice walk. Or, on non bible study nights we go on a walk before dinner. This allows us to burn around 2 thousand calories a week. This does not count the bit of walking we do on the weekend. Ugh. Rainy days please go away.

I will update on how our holiday weekend went on Thursay or maybe tonight after the bible study. I d not think we will walk tonight as well. 

/tata

No comments: