Thursday, October 13, 2022

My wife of 22 years.

This week will mark our 22nd year of marriage. I can say this: I want more years with my wife Yogita. I want enternity with her. This is possible and a hope is there for this. But why do I want to spend my entire life with Yogita?
For years I was always wondering what my wife would be like. Imagine my surprise when I saw her in the classroom at Ewha Womans University in the Korean language class. WOW she was and is stunning in her beauty. Her eyes have this soft brown color. The windows to her soul. She is so sensitive. I still remembe the moment she realized she loved me. She asked me "Do you believe in Jesus and Jehovah?". Now, realize at that moment she was wanting to bond with me, to become one flesh. 
Our story was not a happy one due to my mistakes. Yet, my beautiful brown girl stayed and prayed for us and for me. I feel so happy studying the bible with my wife and sons. I enjoy walking with her, eating with her, laughing, crying ... lets just say with her I feel more complete. As she is my flesh. I hate this worlds view on marriage. It makes a mockery of what Jehovah willed. Open marriages, getting a divorce with out consulting Gods word. People thinking in a selfish way not realizing that marriage is a bond built on LOVE, and with Jehovah! It is discribed in the bible as being a 3 ply rope that is not easily broken. I feel if we stay with our God our marital bond will be invincible! 
Ah! To my wife I say this: I love you more than you know! My heart sings when I see you! I want to travel the stars with you and have more than 2 million children with you. See you soon brown girl!
/tata

No comments: