Friday, October 14, 2022

The Mark of the Wild Beast

In 2020 covid finally reached the shores of South Korea. We were watching from afar as it wrecked havok in parts of the United States, Europe, and China (although the govenment lied about it is numbers of infected and those who have died).
We had just started our regular bible studies and began drawing closer to Jehovah by doing this. 
Well this raised an issue as large pharmaceutical companies rushed to get a vaccine to combat this virus.
We wrongly thought that this was the mark of the beast. It was not until we studied Revelation the final book in Jehovah's holy bible that we got a better understanding. We used the bible based research articles to get a better understanding of what this mark is. 
This mark indicates active support of this system of things which is led by the wild beast. People who vote, and with spoken words, and actions support the world governments they have this mark. They do not write "belonging to Jehovah" on thier hands. They do not bemoan this world in the sense of understanding that man made governments, and scheming is the solution to the worlds problems. I have heard people complaining about issues in this system of things too many of them point to democracy, or some form a socalistic government to be the answer. 
I once had a heated arguement with a friend concerning politics. His arguement was that I as a good person should actively turn to politics in order to aid black Americans. He grew angry when I stated that I was neutral. I grew angry and told him that I am waiting on Jehovah's kingdom as that is the only goverment that end the problems on Earth. I became too angry, and fortunately I listened to my Yogi and we left that place and went home. I am sure he has told others what I said. I am say it again ad again. MAN DOES NOT have the right to rule. Satan's courtcase is riddled with failure, death, suffering, the wanton practice of living in sin! He has failed and he knows it which is why he is raging like an angry lion!
I understand now that I do not have this mark. I understand that there will be a time in which the lives of those who lack this mark or show support to this world will have difficulty in "buying" and "selling". It has already happened in many places already! Africa comes to mind with unstable states demanding people get a goverment party card. China with it's comunist party membership granted many benifits to those get this "mark".
In America I am sure there are some benifits of being a card carrying Democrat or Replublican. Perhaps they get more access to credit than those who are not a member a political party. I will do some research on this matter. It is marvelous to see bible prophecy coming true right before my very eyes. At the same time it angers me that people I thought where "lamb like" are in fact supporters of this worlds governments and proudly have the mark of the beast! So, I will not break bread with these ones. I must stay away from them. I must watch what I say and do. I must make sure that I am placing the mark "belonging to Jehovah" on my hand, or on my forhead!

/tata

No comments: