Monday, March 27, 2023

Middle school testing period a new experience

As I am at another private language school I am at a period of time when I usually have some more free time due to students needing to cancel classes to prepare for the mid-term exams. Usually, I do nothing. Here I have duties. It is a nice change of pace. I really hate sitting around doing nothing. In the past, many academies would just let me go home. That was nice as I could spend more time with my family. Certainly, if I could have free time now I would spend it more constructively than I have in the past.

In the past, I would waste time with friends who do not share God's view on things in this world. I too was showing that I support those debased views. In fact, I partook in many bad practices. I realize more and more the damage it did to my family. To turn away from such a bad way I need to cut off things from my life that are not approved. How can I know what to cut off? Jesus told us and his Apostles told us in very clear language in the bible. No wild parties and getting drunk using abusive speech. No irritating my children by not teaching them what is right and wrong yet punishing them when they do wrong. How can I say a word when I am up to my own neck in badness? 

What a waste if I continue in this way. My lovely wife our time together what a waste yet again. What of what she wants and needs, my sons? No, I must cut away these bad things that only hurt not only me but my family, and greatly offends our creator. I feel ready like never before. I feel an urging deep within me to strive to try and do what is right!

If I have to stand in front of a court I want to found as one difficult to say a bad word about myself. So I know if I show love to my wife and my sons then blessings will pour out from Jehovah. Those around me will see me in a different light. Many will hate me and despise me. Yet, if I follow the bible's principles they will not find fault with me except that I do not do as they are doing.

I have practiced what is wrong for far too long! It is time to stick to the true life. Not one in which we are dead due to practicing sin! Ok Time to prep for tonight's bible study and tomorrow's work.

/tata

No comments: