It has been a very long transition to where we are right now. We had to switch jobs and move to another house well apartment. All this while George Jeyo and I were on expired passports! It was stressing me a lot last year. However, I started to make it a matter of prayer and my stress lessened. I was able to focus on other things related to getting a new job and house. This was not easy for us but everything came together very well. Once we made it a matter of prayer and followed the counsel found in the bible it was so much easier than our previous moves. We put all our worries on Jehovah. Yogita suffered no migraines due to this situation, and I had no insomnia.
Our stress levels at the immigration office, and going to the American Embassy were nothing like in the past. We would often fight and lash out at each other due to the stress of this system. So all in all things turned out better than they have ever been. However, I am not blind to the fact we are still living in this dead system of things. We are still not in a stable situation at all! War is around the corner in East Asia. China and the USA are building up forces. America and her allies which make up the king of the south are gathering for an attack on the king of the north or defending against the king of the north and its allies. It will have a direct impact on South Korea. I feel this will be a precursor of the Messianic kingdom being set up on Earth. This is great hope! So I look not to this world's leaders. Our problems can only be solved when Jesus comes and installs his government here on Earth!
So I am getting ready spiritually for this!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment