Well, here we are again. Another typhoon is heading up through the middle of South Korea. It will brush past us a bit closer than other typhoons. Being that we are in Iksan not Gunsan this one might be bad for this city. We will see. We will follow precautions as the bible tells us to. A bug went through our house and once again it is hitting me last. I do not know why this is. First, George gets sick, then Jeyo. Then Yogita gets sick usually the bug hits her longer. Then finally I get sick. Either the symptoms build up slowly and then subside with a runny nose and some mild congestion, or they build and I get really sick for about 18hrs. Then I am feeling better (weak) and able to function normally.
I know this to be due to Adamic sin. He wanted something that did not belong to him. He rebelled and sin took away our favorable standing before Jehovah at the genetic level. This can be seen in Romans 5:12. Adam was not thinking about us. However, Jehovah and Jesus did look after us. This can be seen in Genesis 3:15. One of my favorite scriptures to teach our boys about why things are the way they are. This is of course a lesson to me as well.
Jehovah's word told of the time we are living in now. Typhoons are one of these things.
So I hope it passes this area and does not hurt people or kill be people.
/tata
1 comment:
i was the last man standing!! REMEMBER MY STRUGGLE! XD
Post a Comment