Monday, August 07, 2023

Summer Vacation

 This was the best summer vacation I have had in my life. First I spent two days in the preaching work. Then we had our two family bible studies. On Thursday I was able to attend the midweek meeting. Wow. Just wow! When Yogita and I have our time together we now pray to Jehovah and our time together is better than ever. More positive, no anger, or feeling low. Instead, we discuss things and make plans. We joke with each other or recall times in the past without fighting. We also talk about the signs of our times, and recent talks given at the kingdom hall. We look forward to each Sunday more and more.

Yogita has gotten an upper respiratory infection so she is feeling down since yesterday. She listened to me and lightened her schedule so that she can get home and rest. We watched Jeyo give his first part during the midweek meeting. It was very nice and encouraging. A far cry from where we were not so long ago. Goerge is now teaching part-time and enjoying it a lot. Even if it is temporary. Things are going well for us. 

I will say that all of this is due to Jehovah's blessings on us. The more I rely on Jehovah the easier my way becomes! 

Ok, time to finish this work part of Monday!

/tata

No comments: