In Kerala, there was a bomb blast at an assembly hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. Of course, this is destressing and I will pray for them. I know that they will endure this trial. I will look to this as yet another sign of the times we are living in. I think the attack in Germany and now in India might become more prevalent. How so I do not know. The Bible states that once Christendom is brought down we will be next.
So I will spend this time at this moment doing all I can to build myself, and my family up as much as I can. I will endeavor to be keenly aware of my spiritual needs. I know that this will bring blessings from Jehovah.
Some nice changes for the short term are the boys will spend time with friends once a week on Wednesdays are some other day each week. This is of course fun, but it is sorely needed time associating with other Christians. As we live in the last days of this dead world we have to be ever on the watch. This is easier to do when we focus on Jehovah's coming kingdom. I keep my hands busy with work, family study, exercise, time with my sons, time with my wife, and finally time with fellow worshipers of Jehovah. NOW I GET IT MOM!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment