This year has been a stressful one right at the start. Our friend has enemies that tried to get her to shut down. I think nothing is safe in this world. Nothing is really secure.
When I pray for Jehovah's help each day I keep this in mind. When I deal with the students. At any time things could go bad, really bad.
In, this part of the world is very quiet or so it seems. War with China is closer than ever before. North Korea is testing more weapons and speaking very aggressively towards South Korea.
I am happy to report that our go bags are partially ready. I need to add more perishable foods. This will be done this week. I am hoping to get canned spam that I can use to further build up our go bags. The last thing I will get will be a MRE box for each family member.
Then I will just cycle items in and out of the go bags over the months to years.
I was able to talk to my twin brother. Some things are going well but others are not. Those details do not belong here as they are another story for others to write.
I am so happy to hear from my Twin brother. We talk more regularly these days.
South Korea and North Korea once again not on good terms. This time North Korea fired multiple shells off of the west coast. They have stated that they will be developing nuclear weapons. China is looking at Taiwan. Taiwan just elected a new president who is pro-Taiwan. So war is brewing yet again, and people are seemingly unaware of these issues.
In the coming months, I will turn our house into a mini food cache. With grains, water, and other perishables stocked up. Some items are easy to stock up on. I will focus on those. Cheap rice, canned goods, and beans and lentils can be stored as well.
I am happy to report that our family worship has been continuing up until now. This week we will watch the annual update part 2.
Ok, time to go for now. One more class then we will be looking into update number 2.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment