Friday, April 12, 2024

Elections next week!

So next week will be a day shorter due to the elections. I am looking forward to preaching, and having a good time with my family afterward. Perhaps we will eat together. I want to go on a long walk with Yogita. I will take some pictures Yogita will take dozens. I am hoping to get a full 5 days of walking in next week. 

Interesting I did not finish this post but already I am passed the 10th.  We had a wonderful time in service. We visited homes in the Namwon area and I saw the most beautiful sight in South Korea. I know vaguely where it is. If I go back to that closed rice factory I will be able to see that road again. The road clings to the side of what I think is Jiri Mountain. There are bends in the road and from them, you can see a huge area of Namwon and nearby areas. The scene is so awesome. The greens of the fields, the trees, the houses in the distance. I want to return there with the family. Goerge can use the DSLR, and his smartphone. While the rest of us will use our smartphones and take pictures and videos of this beautiful area. 

Wednesday was very nice indeed. However, Yogita and Jeyo became sick likely flu and allergies combined. Worldwide there is a COVID-like sickness that billions are suffering from. I too suffer just quietly. I would say about 10 to 15% suffer to the point of needing to take rest from daily activities, and needing meds.

Ok, time to get this work part of the day started.

/Tata


..another post will come today though...

No comments: