Jesus said that we should hope that the last day does not come during winter. So I am glad that we are heading towards spring! The weather is still doing a strange yo-yo with warm comfortable weather during the day then becoming very cool at night. The best time in South Korea is when the weather is warm. This period lasts for a very short time. Like three or maybe four weeks, then it becomes warm to hot. Then burning hot and very humid. Koreans love to say that there are four distinct seasons. Actually, there is a very cold season, a very hot and humid season, with a transitionary cool to warmish seas between the seasons.
I look forward to more walks, and going back to university for cart witnessing. I also look forward to spending more time with my family at the pension. A two friends of ours (they are married) love camping. I will try to go camping with them. I want to spend more time with our boys. I have plans on going to a restaurant every Sunday afternoon or evening. I think Yogita is excited because this Sunday we will go to her favorite restaurant and we will all order food from there. I might make it a regular thing like once a month or so.
I am in a strange month at my workplace as it is testing season and all middle schoolers are taking this mid term test. I
My schedule has become very light as a result. Actually, there are now more middle school classes and a new batch of phonics classes. So my schedule for the few months will be light indeed. This will help this year to pass even faster.
Spring time a brief release from freezing winter an introduction to hot humid summer.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment